1/1 Photo of Spinach Avocado Salad
From Good Food magazine’s Holiday Cookbook. This is an easy recipe for a Southwestern Thanksgiving menu. Fresh coriander is the same as fresh cilantro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
TEQUILA LIME DRESSING
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Whisk all dressing ingredients together in small bowl or shake in jar with tight fitting lid.
- 2Pare jicama or trim radishes; cut into 1x1/4-inch strips.
- 3Toss avocados with lime juice in bowl.
- 4Place spinach, avocadoes, onion, and jicama in salad bowl.
- 5Whisk salad dressing again and drizzle over salad, tossing gently to coat.
- 6Garnish with pomegranate seeds, if desired, and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.1
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 218.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: