Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delighful, healthy and versatile salad. I find this is too much dressing for this amount of salad but add to your liking. Enjoy!
- 5 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato (packed in olive oil & chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts (roasted)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (fresh)
- 1 pinch sea salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch pepper (to taste)
- Combine dressing ingredients in jar, shake well and place in frig till serving time.
- Combine salad ingredients and toss with dressing at serving time.