Spinach, Avocado & Cheese Quesadillas
- Thaw spinach in a microwave or place it in a fine mesh strainer and run hot water over it. Squeeze dry.
- Combine avocado, lime juice and salt in a bowl and mash together with the back of a fork.
- Working with 1 tortilla at a time, spread a thin layer of avocado over half.
- Top spread with 1/4 each of jalapeño, spinach, cheese and cilantro.
- Fold other half of tortilla over filling.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add a quesadilla and cook about 3 minutes on each side, or until it is browned lightly and cheese is melted.