Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this can be a side dish or a meal, adapted from bon appetit
Make and share this spinach au gratin recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a large non stick skillet, saute spinach in batches until wilted, remove to strainer and squeeze dry.
- melt butter and oil in a skillet.
- add leeks, shallot, garlic, cook until soft 5 minutes.
- remove from heat.
- in a large bowl whisk eggs and cream.
- whisk in cheeses, salt pepper, spinach and leek mixture.
- pour into a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- bake aprox 50-60 minutes until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.