1/1 Photo of Spinach-Asparagus Salad With Strawberry Dressing
I hope you will enjoy this wonderful salad I discovered in the California Strawberry Commission.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make Dressing: Combine strawberries, juice, vinegar, oil, honey and salt in container of electric blender or food processor.
- 2Pulse on and off, dressing should be slightly chunky.
- 3Cover and refrigerate.
- 4For each serving: measure 2 cups spinach onto each of four plates.
- 5Top each with one-fourth of the asparagus and drizzle with about 1/3 cup dressing.
- 6Sprinkle with 1 tbsp almonds.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach-Asparagus Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: