- 1 cup strawberry, stemmed
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups trimmed spinach leaves
- 1 lb asparagus spear, blanched and drained
- 4 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Make Dressing: Combine strawberries, juice, vinegar, oil, honey and salt in container of electric blender or food processor.
- Pulse on and off, dressing should be slightly chunky.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- For each serving: measure 2 cups spinach onto each of four plates.
- Top each with one-fourth of the asparagus and drizzle with about 1/3 cup dressing.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp almonds.