1/1 Photo of Spinach, Asparagus, and Strawberry Salad
Barb Gertz's Note:
This recipe includes two of springs freshest ingredients. The recipe comes from Sunset Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To toast walnuts: place in baking pan and bake in a 350 degree oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
- 2Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a 12- by 15-inch baking pan; Add asparagus, Sprinkle with salt, and mix to coat.
- 3Spread in a single layer and bake in a 400 degree oven, stirring often, until tender when pierced, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Let cool about 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- 6Add spinach, strawberries, toasted walnuts, and cooled asparagus; Mix to coat.
- 7Add more salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Asparagus, and Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 125.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: