Spinach & Arugula Salad W/ Mandarin Oranges, Chopped Almonds
- 1) Combine all ingredients and mix well in mixer or food processor. Mix until dressing thickens and is well blended.
- 2) Pour contents into a bottle with a cover.
- 3) Refrigerate for 15mins.
- 1) Combine Arugula, and Spinach in large bowl and toss.
- 2) Divide the leaf mixtures and place like a flat mound on a white plate.
- 3) Place 3 pegs of the oranges on the salad mixture, sprinkle with the chopped almonds. SERVE w/ Vinaigrette on the side.