Recipe by Monica Pileggi
This is an easy recipe to make. I made this for Easter. My brother-in-law loves my spinach and artichoke dip and he loved this recipe too.
Top Review by hunnybees
I used vegan ingredients and this is SO yummy! I used panko crumbs for the topping and loved the tip about using a cooking spray. I'm going to make this again tomorrow and make extra filling to use as just a dip/spread. Thanks so much!
- 8 medium tomatoes, tops cut off and insides scooped out
- 2 packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained very,very well
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, also drained well
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 dash hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, oregano garlic tomato seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (and other herbs)
- salt and pepper
- breadcrumbs, for the topping
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except for the breadcrumbs and olive oil.
- Place about 2-3 tablespoons in each tomato.
- Sprinke with breadcrumbs on top and a dash of olive oil (I use a cooking spray which evenly coats the breadcrumbs).
- Bake at 375 degrees for approx 25 minutes until done.