These are sure to be a delicious addition to any buffet table. They are so wonderful and will impress everyone at how fancy they are. This came from Taste Of Home. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 14 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 78 cherry tomatoes
- 1In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmesan and garlic salt.
- 2Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain. Fill each tomato with about 2 teaspoons filling. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 3Serve chilled or place on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until warmed.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke-Stuffed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 78
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g