Prep 40 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are sure to be a delicious addition to any buffet table. They are so wonderful and will impress everyone at how fancy they are. This came from Taste Of Home. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 14 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 78 cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons Parmesan and garlic salt.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain. Fill each tomato with about 2 teaspoons filling. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serve chilled or place on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until warmed.