1/1 Photo of Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Rolled Bread
Ethan's Mom's Note:
I just watch Rachael make this and it looks easy and yummy! I can't wait to make it! Note: I have noted that the artichoke, spinach and pizza dough are 8 ounce sizes. Use whatever size you have available.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted with extra water squeezed out (or use a can of artichoke hearts packed in water)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen spinach, defrosted with extra water squeezed out
- 2 cups provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package pizza dough, such as Pillsbury
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1In a large bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, provolone, Asiago, lemon zest, thyme, garlic, salt and ground pepper.
- 2Unroll the pizza dough onto on a baking sheet with the long edge facing you. Be careful not to stretch it too much.
- 3Pour the filling into the middle of the dough, shaping it into a thick log running lengthwise down the center of the dough.
- 4Fold one edge of the pizza dough over the filling, then fold the other half over to seal the filling inside the dough. Turn the stuffed bread over on the sheet pan so the seam is on the bottom. Brush with EVOO and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
- 5Bake the stuffed bread until evenly golden brown, 15-18 minutes. Cool slightly before slicing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Rolled Bread
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.4
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 348.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of