Recipe by kmergirl
Every home cook needs a recipe that is their "ace in the hole." Usually, it's something that can be whipped up in the least amount of time possible, uses ingredients that are usually stocked in your kitchen, yet looks like you spent hours slaving over the stove.
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1.5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan asiago and romano cheese blend
- 1 cup artichoke heart, canned, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 18 mushrooms, washed with stems removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain spinach. Combine spinach, cream cheese, parmesan, artichokes, and soup mix in a medium mixing bowl. Stuff mushrooms generously with mixture. Place on a oiled cookie sheet covered with foil. Place into 375 degree oven and bake 20-25 minutes, until mushrooms are soft and stuffing has started to brown. Serve and enjoy!