1/1 Photo of Spinach Artichoke Quiche
For RSC 11, this can be an appetizer, or lunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 7 ounces canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 pie shell
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Sauté garlic and shallots in butter until softened, 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
- 4Add chopped artichokes, pine nuts, seasonings and remove from heat.
- 5Pour into a large bowl to cool.
- 6Add eggs, milk and cheeses, stirring to mix everything well.
- 7Add to pie shell.
- 8Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until set.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.3
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: