Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is like a spinach dip pizza for people who are eating lighter. A slice of this pizza and a nice salad and I am in heaven. I calculated this recipe to 4 points per slice.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 italian prepared pizza crust (Boboli or low-fat store brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cookie sheet or pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and mustard in a medium bowl; mix until completely blended.
- Spread mixture over pizza shell and bake 20 to 25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.