1/6 Photos of Spinach & Artichoke Mashed Potatoes
It's spinach & artichoke dip meets mashed potatoes in heavenly harmony. You'll never want one without the other again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover potatoes in cold, salted water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft.
- 2Meanwhile, puree half of the artichoke hearts in a food processor. Set aside.
- 3Roughly chop remaining artichokes. Set aside.
- 4Defrost spinach. Thoroughly squeeze dry and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 5Drain potatoes. Return to the saucepan. Add the pureed artichokes, margarine, parmesan cheese, sour cream, milk, and garlic to the potatoes. Blend with a hand mixer until creamy.
- 6Fold in chopped artichokes and spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Artichoke Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.2
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g