1/6 Photos of Spinach & Artichoke Mashed Potatoes
It's spinach & artichoke dip meets mashed potatoes in heavenly harmony. You'll never want one without the other again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover potatoes in cold, salted water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft.
- 2Meanwhile, puree half of the artichoke hearts in a food processor. Set aside.
- 3Roughly chop remaining artichokes. Set aside.
- 4Defrost spinach. Thoroughly squeeze dry and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 5Drain potatoes. Return to the saucepan. Add the pureed artichokes, margarine, parmesan cheese, sour cream, milk, and garlic to the potatoes. Blend with a hand mixer until creamy.
- 6Fold in chopped artichokes and spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Artichoke Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.2
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g