It's spinach & artichoke dip meets mashed potatoes in heavenly harmony. You'll never want one without the other again!
- Cover potatoes in cold, salted water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, puree half of the artichoke hearts in a food processor. Set aside.
- Roughly chop remaining artichokes. Set aside.
- Defrost spinach. Thoroughly squeeze dry and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Drain potatoes. Return to the saucepan. Add the pureed artichokes, margarine, parmesan cheese, sour cream, milk, and garlic to the potatoes. Blend with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Fold in chopped artichokes and spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.