Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Great Appetizer.Different than regular pizza everyone is use to.
Make and share this Spinach - Artichoke Heart Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pie crust
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen creamed spinach, defrosted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll pie crust out until it is about 2" larger.
- Put on a pizza pan,using a fork pierce crust about 20 times.
- Bake about 8 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Mix creamed spinach, garlic and artichoke hearts together until well blended, put over pie crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese then cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees 15-20 minutes.
I spread some Alfredo sauce on my baked pizza crust and then added fresh spinach along with the other ingredients. All I can say is WOW! Excellent flavors that went together so good, and the pizza was very enjoyable! Thanks for sharing!