chef heather in cullowheee, NC's Note:
I got this recipe from my mother n law in Mexico. Eat it hot eat it cold all around this dip is great!!! We like to eat it with taquitos now thats the ticket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix.
- 2If you want it hot put in a baking dish and bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 3Serve cold or hot with taquitos of your choice.
- 4For added flavor add a few serrano peppers chopped(when you bake it the flavors incorporate and WOW is it great!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Guacamole Dip
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 525.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of spinach soup mix
prepared onion dip