Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my mother n law in Mexico. Eat it hot eat it cold all around this dip is great!!! We like to eat it with taquitos now thats the ticket.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream of spinach soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup prepared onion dip
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 14 ounces artichokes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix.
- If you want it hot put in a baking dish and bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve cold or hot with taquitos of your choice.
- For added flavor add a few serrano peppers chopped(when you bake it the flavors incorporate and WOW is it great!