Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Add a 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese to the spinach mixture for an even cheesier experience.
- 1 pizza crust
- 3⁄4 cup thawed frozen chopped spinach, drained, squeezed to dry
- 3⁄4 cup drained rinsed artichoke heart, chopped (packed in water)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; press into 14x9-inch rectangle. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Use spatula to carefully flip dough over. Return to oven; bake 5 minutes longer. Remove from oven; cut into 8 equal-size rectangles.
- In medium microwavable bowl, stir together spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Microwave on High 30 seconds. Stir; microwave 30 seconds longer.
- Spread butter on one side of 1 slice of pizza dough; place buttered side down on hot griddle. Top with one-fourth of the spinach mixture. Butter another slice of pizza dough; place buttered side up on spinach mixture, forming a sandwich. Cook about 2 minutes. Turn sandwich; cook 2 minutes longer. Repeat with remaining pizza dough slices and spinach mixture to make 3 more sandwiches.