Recipe by Charmie777
Everything you love about spinach artichoke dip and grilled cheese rolled into one!!!!! Oooey gooey goodness!!!
- 29.58-44.37 ml olive oil
- 141.74-170.09 g Baby Spinach
- 425.24 g can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 5-6 minced garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 88.74 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 709.77 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 12 piece sliced bread (French or Sourdough)
- salt and pepper
- margarine or cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large saute pan.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add spinach and a pinch of salt and cook for a few minutes until wilted.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts and cook for about 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat griddle or pan for frying. (You can use a panini press, but don't press down too hard or it will make a mess.).
- Meanwhile, spread margarine on one side of each piece of bread, or spray with cooking spray.
- On opposite side of 6 slices of bread sprinkle some jack cheese, then spread about 1/4 cup of spinach artichoke mixture. Top with some more shredded jack. Place top piece of bread, butter side out, on top, making 6 sandwiches.
- Grill until browned on each side.
- Let cool slightly before eating or you'll burn your mouth!