Everything you love about spinach artichoke dip and grilled cheese rolled into one!!!!! Oooey gooey goodness!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 -6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 5 -6 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 12 pieces sliced bread (French or Sourdough)
- salt and pepper
- margarine or cooking spray
- 1Heat olive oil in large saute pan.
- 2Add minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add spinach and a pinch of salt and cook for a few minutes until wilted.
- 3Add chopped artichoke hearts and cook for about 2 minutes more.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Heat griddle or pan for frying. (You can use a panini press, but don't press down too hard or it will make a mess.).
- 6Meanwhile, spread margarine on one side of each piece of bread, or spray with cooking spray.
- 7On opposite side of 6 slices of bread sprinkle some jack cheese, then spread about 1/4 cup of spinach artichoke mixture. Top with some more shredded jack. Place top piece of bread, butter side out, on top, making 6 sandwiches.
- 8Grill until browned on each side.
- 9Let cool slightly before eating or you'll burn your mouth!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.1
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.8 mg
- Sodium 593.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 21.5 g