Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect starter for a Greek dinner. REcipe from allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, choppede
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix together withclean hands until well blended.
- Form into a ball or log and set on swerving plate.
I have made this several times now and it is very well loved by everyone! The only change I make is I use half a package of the ranch dressing. The feta adds a lot of salt of its own. Thanks for such a fabulous recipe! This is so easy and quick to throw together. :)
Good! I think there was too much spinach. I will reduce it next time to allow the feta and artichoke flavors come out. I did not use all of the ranch dressing mix. It was getting salty. I would gradually add in the ranch dressing mix to avoid being over salty.
I made this several times in the summer with rave reviews. It is a perfect summer appetizer. I served it with crackers and/or pita chips.