Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Warm, creamy, spinach and artichoke dip with a kick! It is very tasty and so simple to prepare. It comes from a co-worker who modified it down from the bulk recipe given to her by Molly's Restaurant in Hanover NH.
- 283.49 g spinach, chopped
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, diced
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2.46 ml garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- Combine all in saucepan and cook over low-medium heat until warm and bubbly, its that easy!
- Serve with crusty bread or nacho chips.
Made this for Spring PAC 2010...Loved it...I lucked out and had to go downstate last week and stopped at a great store called Roussos and found the smoked mozzarella! This was a great dip,we enjoyed it