Recipe by Teri G.
Warm, creamy, spinach and artichoke dip with a kick! It is very tasty and so simple to prepare. It comes from a co-worker who modified it down from the bulk recipe given to her by Molly's Restaurant in Hanover NH.
Top Review by CIndytc
Made this for Spring PAC 2010...Loved it...I lucked out and had to go downstate last week and stopped at a great store called Roussos and found the smoked mozzarella! This was a great dip,we enjoyed it
- 283.49 g spinach, chopped
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, diced
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2.46 ml garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper