Recipe by PiceSeasGirl
We had this at a potluck and it was so good we all asked for the recipe. It is so easy to make too. Just throw it all in the crock-pot while I get everything else ready for entertaining, serve with some bread and crackers and it is done. The slow cooker keeps it nice and warm so I serve it right from there.
Top Review by Gina Marie 622
I was a bit leary about making spinach/artichoke dip in a slow cooker so I decided to make a test batch at home before taking it to a pot luck. This recipe turned out excellent! It was so simple to make, put it in the slow cooker and stir it once every half hour or so, delicious! I am making it again this week for the potluck!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, Drained & Chopped
- 1 lb frozen spinach, Thawed & Chopped (or 2 bunches of fresh spinach can be used)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Cubbed (2 - 8oz bricks)
- 2 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, Cubed (1 small Cheese brick)
- 2 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, Cubed (1 small Cheese brick)
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced (add more garlic depending on how much you like)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (this can be adjusted to taste)