1 hr 10 mins
We had this at a potluck and it was so good we all asked for the recipe. It is so easy to make too. Just throw it all in the crock-pot while I get everything else ready for entertaining, serve with some bread and crackers and it is done. The slow cooker keeps it nice and warm so I serve it right from there.
My Private Note
3 Quart ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, Drained & Chopped
- 1 lb frozen spinach, Thawed & Chopped (or 2 bunches of fresh spinach can be used)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Cubbed (2 - 8oz bricks)
- 2 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, Cubed (1 small Cheese brick)
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, Cubed (1 small Cheese brick)
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced (add more garlic depending on how much you like)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (this can be adjusted to taste)
- 1Cube Cheese and add to Slow Cooker.
- 2Chop Artichoke Hearts and Spinach and add to Cheese.
- 3Place in a slow cooker on High setting.
- 4Add Garlic and Pepper.
- 5Heat until melted, stirring occasionally.
- 6Takes about 1-2 hours.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Dip (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 530.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 18.6 g