Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We had this at a potluck and it was so good we all asked for the recipe. It is so easy to make too. Just throw it all in the crock-pot while I get everything else ready for entertaining, serve with some bread and crackers and it is done. The slow cooker keeps it nice and warm so I serve it right from there.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, Drained & Chopped
- 1 lb frozen spinach, Thawed & Chopped (or 2 bunches of fresh spinach can be used)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Cubbed (2 - 8oz bricks)
- 2 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, Cubed (1 small Cheese brick)
- 2 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, Cubed (1 small Cheese brick)
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced (add more garlic depending on how much you like)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (this can be adjusted to taste)
- Cube Cheese and add to Slow Cooker.
- Chop Artichoke Hearts and Spinach and add to Cheese.
- Place in a slow cooker on High setting.
- Add Garlic and Pepper.
- Heat until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Takes about 1-2 hours.