Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This sounds simple and delicious and low fat if you can believe it!
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart, drained and finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Or bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes.