Recipe by bugged out bird
I am not a fan of spinach but this is my favorite dip period! I have tried a lot of spinach artichoke dips and this is by far the best! look no further! make this now!
Top Review by Jason Q.
I made this last night and it was amazing!! I had never made spinach and artichoke dip before and this was super easy and very, very good! I love the Applebees spinach dip and this was actually better. Definitely going into my recipe list. Thanks for the recipe :)
- 4 teaspoons roasted garlic (4 cloves)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped & drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F in an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, alfredo pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or till cheeses are bubbly.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.