This dip is featured in Cooking Light's Sept 2007 issue. I wanted to post it in Zaar so I can reference it later without having to sift through a pile of magazines. Yum yum yum! Used baked tortilla chips to ensure you're snacking healthy. I'm not sure the nutrition counter will translate some of the ingredients properly because of their descriptions. Serving size 1/4 cup w/ 6 tortilla chips = 5g fat, 148 calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl.
- 3Stir until well blended.
- 4Spoon mixture in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Dip - Cooking Light 09/07
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 300.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.2 g