Recipe by Heather Lazar
This dip went over well when I had to bring something to a birthday party. It is easy to make and absolutely delicious!
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 2 packages frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain all water from spinach and artichokes in a colander.
- In a bowl mix spinach and artichokes with mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 325' oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with White Corn Tortilla Chips and Baguette Bread.