Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Comes together quickly for an easy and tasty appetizer.
Make and share this Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups softened cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 minced jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- Combine ingredients in large bowl.
- Bake at 550 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes.