Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I can't remember where or how I got this recipe, but it's always requested. I hope you enjoy it as much as my friends and family does.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (16 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix all ingredients together either by hand or stand mixer.
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 30-45 minutes.
- Easily doubles and freezes nicely before baking, for extra.