Recipe by Amber 505
Rich and creamy this is a wonderful way to start any meal. Tastes just like at the restaurants recipe, but you get sooo much more for you money.
Top Review by Shakeva01
I can't believe I'm just now writing a review on this. I've made this for the past year and it is to die for!!!!!! So easy to make and it does make a lot. I knew it had to be a winner with the Alfredo sauce. It make the dip so creamy. OMG...I want some right now! Thanks Amber 505. This is my go to recipe for whenever I'm having a get together.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet melt butter and cook onion and garlic until soft.
- Add all other ingredents to skillet and stir until well combined and cheeses are melted.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish and bake at 400 until the dip is bubbly and and beginning to brown (15 minutes).