Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I know there are many different recipes for this, but i love this one. Please use Hellman's Mayo!! It makes a difference in taste!
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach
- 2 cans of unmarinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup of hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- Thaw the box of spinach, drain and roughly chop it.
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts
- Press or chop the garlic.
- Mix all of the ingrediants together and bake in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan at 350 fo 30-35 minutes.