1/2 Photos of Spinach Artichoke Dip
I love spinach and cheese, and this version of spinach artichoke dip is easy enough for anyone to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed (do not drain)
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded (or other mild white cheese)
- 3 ounces asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Microwave the spinach for 4-5 minutes until completly thawed but do not drain liquid.
- 2In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook onion and garlic in oil. Stir frequently until translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
- 4Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, cheeses and pepper. Stir constantly until cheeses melt.
- 5Serve warm with raw vegetables or tortilla chips.
- 6To keep warm, transfer to oven safe serving dish and place in 250 degree oven until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: