- 1 package part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided in half
- 1 package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 can artichoke heart, chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl put the cream cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts and mix until blended.
- Add 1/2 of the mozerella cheese.
- Continue to mix.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Once all is blended, put in an oven safe bowl and place the remaining mozerella on top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.