Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I could never find the perfect Spinach and Artichoke dip so I found a one I liked and changed it. It is soooooooo good, but I'm scared to find out how many calories are in it if you use reduced fat cream cheese and reduced fast sour cream it will taste fairly similar but will have a different texture.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (reserve 2 tablespoons for topping the dip)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Mix first eight ingredients together.
- Place in prepared dish and top with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.