Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love this recipe...over the last few months I've made it with different variations (ie: canned spinach vs frozen spinach; same amount, just less time to thaw!) and I absolutely love it, as does my family (including my 1 1/2 year old daughter who would eat it for dinner if I let her).
- if using frozen spinach, place in microwave to thaw.
- in small food processor combine: scallions, drained/rinsed/drained artichoke hearts.
- in seperate bowl combine: mayonnaise, sour cream, powdered dressing and food processor mixture.
- mix in spinach and stir well to avoid clumps.
- place in oven safe dish and bake on 375* until warmed throughout.