Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great - just like the restaurants serve
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thaw & drain
- alfredo sauce
- diced red onion
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar artichoke heart, chopped fine & drained
- Add drained spinach to alfredo sauce in mixing bowl.
- Add spices& red onion.
- Add shredded mozzarella until thick.
- Add drained artichoke hearts.
- To serve: in fry pan warm mixture but do not boil as oil will come out of cheese.
- Place mixture in oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese& broil for 2 minutes to brown cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips or lightly toasted bread fingers.