Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
After several attempts I came up with this recipe. The misses loves it!
- 368.54 g canned artichoke hearts
- 59.14 ml frozen chopped spinach
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 177.44 ml pecorino romano cheese (grated)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml italian seasoning
- 177.44 ml mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Drain can of artichoke hearts and chop; do not chop too small.
- In a mixing bowl add artichokes and all other ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a 9-inch cake pan with a quality no-stick spray.
- Add mixture and bake at 375°F until it starts to brown on top.