1/1 Photo of Spinach Artichoke Dip
Ed K.'s Note:
After several attempts I came up with this recipe. The misses loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain can of artichoke hearts and chop; do not chop too small.
- 2In a mixing bowl add artichokes and all other ingredients and mix well.
- 3Grease a 9-inch cake pan with a quality no-stick spray.
- 4Add mixture and bake at 375°F until it starts to brown on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 456.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese