Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
After several attempts I came up with this recipe. The misses loves it!
Make and share this Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 13 ounces canned artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup pecorino romano cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Drain can of artichoke hearts and chop; do not chop too small.
- In a mixing bowl add artichokes and all other ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a 9-inch cake pan with a quality no-stick spray.
- Add mixture and bake at 375°F until it starts to brown on top.