Recipe by mielhollinger
Combine iron-paced spinach with the unique flavor of artichokes to create this elegant dip. This dish will impress the most gourmet of diners at your next soiree. Serve with chips, crackers, or pita bread. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach
- 3⁄4 cup soy parmesan cheese
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup grated soy mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender or food processor, bland the spinach, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, artichokes, pepper, lemon juice, and mozzarella until well mixed.
- Spoon into a lightly oiled casserole dish and top with the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.