Prep 15 mins
Cook 21 mins
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 4 tablespoons parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked in microwave and drained well
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped (be sure they are drained, then rinsed and well drained before chopping)
- 1⁄4 cup slivered rehydrated sun-dried tomato, cut into pieces
- In a glass bowl or large glass measuring cup, whisk together cream, flour, garlic pepper and 2 tbsps.
- parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Heat in microwave oven 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring twice, until very hot and thickened slightly.
- Stir in spinach, Asiago cheese, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes until well mixed.
- Turn into a 9-inch pie, quiche or attractive serving dish, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle top evenly with remaining 2 tbsps.
- parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350-degree oven 15 to 18 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with thinly sliced crisp crostini or tortilla chips.
This was great dip! I made it as an appetizer for Thanksgiving this year. I made it with all parmesan, and added some crushed red pepper. I served it with tortilla chips, carrots, and celery. It was delicious! People couldn't keep out of it! Thanks!