Recipe by Wendy W88
I fell in love with TGIFriday's dip and came up with this blend when I got home. I'm sure this isn't their exact recipe, but I love it just as much!
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop artichoke hearts and combine with spinach, sauce, and 2/3 of cheese in a microwave-safe baking dish.
- Cook on high power about 4-6 minutes, (heated through well), depending on your microwave.
- Stir mixture and add remaining cheese to top and cook about 2-3 minutes longer, until hot and bubbly.
- Add chopped tomato to top and serve with celery, sliced crusty baguette, tortilla chips, or whatever you prefer.