Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
I fell in love with TGIFriday's dip and came up with this blend when I got home. I'm sure this isn't their exact recipe, but I love it just as much!
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Chop artichoke hearts and combine with spinach, sauce, and 2/3 of cheese in a microwave-safe baking dish.
- Cook on high power about 4-6 minutes, (heated through well), depending on your microwave.
- Stir mixture and add remaining cheese to top and cook about 2-3 minutes longer, until hot and bubbly.
- Add chopped tomato to top and serve with celery, sliced crusty baguette, tortilla chips, or whatever you prefer.
there was way too much cheese used in this recipe and it came out kind of like a big block of melted mozz. if you only use half the amount of cheese, it might turn out ok.
This recipe is fast, simple, and tastes great. Definitely the best spinach and artichoke dip recipe I have tried!
This was great and very easy to make. I used a 16 oz. bag of frozen chopped spinach and 3/4 of a jar of Alfredo sauce. I also used only about 1/2 C. of mozarella since that is all I had in the house. I did not sprinkle any on top. I did use a whole box of frozen artichoke hearts, but would chop them even smaller next time. I sprinkled a half of a Roma tomato on top and although it did not make much of a taste difference it made for a pretty presentation. Nice red and green for a holiday party. I think I will add some parmesan cheese next time for some added "zing". I will definitely make this again for company.