Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am always asked to make this for when our family gets together. I have been told its better than any restaurant. It is very cheesy, so be prepared for ooey gooey goodness!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Thaw spinach, make sure to drain well.
- Drain and chop artichoke heart. You can use food processor.
- Combine mayo, sour cream, drained spinach, chopped artichokes, Parmesan cheese and 1 1/2 cups of Monterey jack. Reserving remaining cheese. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer into oven safe dish--pie plate, 9x9, small casserole dishes will all work. Press into dish and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 325°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Unbelievably easy, and always a hit!
Great! Easy to make - maybe next time, add a minced garlic clove.