Mrs. Hurst's Note:
I am always asked to make this for when our family gets together. I have been told its better than any restaurant. It is very cheesy, so be prepared for ooey gooey goodness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw spinach, make sure to drain well.
- 2Drain and chop artichoke heart. You can use food processor.
- 3Combine mayo, sour cream, drained spinach, chopped artichokes, Parmesan cheese and 1 1/2 cups of Monterey jack. Reserving remaining cheese. Stir until well mixed.
- 4Transfer into oven safe dish--pie plate, 9x9, small casserole dishes will all work. Press into dish and cover with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake in a 325°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly around the edges.
- 6Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach - Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.2
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 647.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: