Recipe by Ladybug II
Incredible, Low-fat appetizer.. Perfect for any party or appetizer for a great meal. Very creamy, cheesey and full of robust flavor
Top Review by bahngerama
This was a big hit at my last party. Though I already had a recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, I wanted a new one that didn't involve mayonnaise, and it turns out the non-mayo version is even better! My only suggestion: bake in two smaller separate dishes because the crowd around just one serving can get pretty vicious!
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained, chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 5 ounces packages frozen chopped spinach
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, sour cream, 2 tbs Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Spoon mix into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tbl Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or browned pita wedges.