- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- pita chips or tortilla chips or French bread
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 f.
- Squeeze spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scrape mixture into a small, oven-safe baking dish.
- Bake until lightly golden and heated through (about 15 minutes).
- Serve warm with chips or bread and lemon wedges if desired.