Recipe by George_Waldron
Creamy spinach and artichoke dip. Very low maintenance and so good.
Top Review by Cookin' Mommy
Not quite my favorite restaurants dip but very tasty! Make sure to drain the spinach well, I used a towel and twisted the water out. Served with bagel chips and enjoyed! (Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef 2007)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup spinach, drained
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach in microwave, drain all of the liquid out of it completely.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise together until creamy.
- Add spinach, artichokes, onions, and garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
- Cook at 375 for 15 minutes, until bubbly.